Shri Shirdi Saibaba Temple of Rockies is reinitiating the Paaduka and Holy 9 Coins Puja/Seva where devotees can take Silver Paaduka/ Holy 9 Coins to their homes from the temple and keep them from Thursday to Thursday (for 7 days). This is a unique opportunity to have these blessed symbols of Baba in your own home where you can have most personal and spiritual experience of their auspicious presence. For registering please send an email with your name, phone number, email, home address and desired dates to firstname.lastname@example.org. This service is purely first come first serve basis and everyone is welcome to participate in it. There is no fee for this service but donations are always welcome as we are working towards making our Baba’s temple debt free by paying of the mortgage by 2018.
Guidelines for Saibaba Paaduka/ Holy 9 Coins Puja / Seva are as follows:
- Pick up and drop off Paaduka at Saibaba Temple (from Thursday to Thursday 6:30PM-8:30PM).
- Remove footwear and put Raaduka box on the head while taking them from Temple to the car and also while taking inside the home from the car.
- Place a clean cloth (white, yellow or red color preferred) on a table and place Paaduka and Holy 9 coins on the table.
- Preferable direction to put Paaduka is North East or East. If it is not possible, second preference would be North.
- Paaduka should be facing towards the devotee. Please see attached photo for reference.
- Light a Deepam in the morning and in the evening every day.
- Offer at least one fruit in the morning and in the evening after lighting the Deepam.
- Please DO NOT perform any kind of Abhishekam (Water or any liquid) to Paaduka as there is a cloth underneath that is holding it.
- No Non-vegetarian food or Alcohol consumption while having Paaduka at your home.
- If there is a situation when a lady in the house cannot do pooja at home, please drop off Paaduka at the temple.